AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is FieldScripts $10/acre?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

badger@uw
Posted 4/29/2014 19:08 (#3844448 - in reply to #3842872)
Subject: Here are my SMS analysis files for corn pop, fert

East Troy, WI

.... plus the excel file I use to fit a few relationships. 

These are project transfer file, you would use the the Services>>Transfer Utilities>>Import Settings and Files    and select the file to import.  I am also including my excel sheet I used to fit the relationship and derive the equations.  I am also including my entire analysis set (labeled "All") for fertilizer prescriptions based on removal rates and/or soil test results.   You will need to re-associated the object within the equations to your actual fields, etc. 

Several pitfalls - if you multi-year (or single year) corn average is not representative of a typical yield, your not going to like the resulting Rx.  Garbage in , garbage out as they say.   Should always say to yourself , 'What flat rate do I think this field could take?' and compare the field average Rx population and adjust the "fudge factor" prompt I have built into the analysis.  

Attachments
----------------
Attachments variable_rate_equations (1).xlsx (20KB - 2003 downloads)
Attachments 2014_SMS_analysis_Corn_Pop_rx_export_Long_Winter_Limited.trf (5KB - 132 downloads)
Attachments 2014_SMS_analysis_ALL_export_Long_Winter_Limited.trf (72KB - 106 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)