AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

100 lb nitrogen minimum
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 4/29/2014 09:30 (#3843426 - in reply to #3843222)
Subject: RE: 100 lb nitrogen minimum

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
good post, i think the voluntary or mandatory part scares me but here is what i am wondering to. first of all i hate people who just dont answer the question if they know the answer, that is where i make mistakes is when i think i know the answer or think my testplots or data shows a answer, this site opens hundreds of minds and thousands of differant soils and after its argued and discussed and cussed on here then i will believe what i believe. so to answer your question in theory,,,i say THEORY!!!!

can axtra help attract more n from the sky, why is the n leaching on some posters soils, can the extra n do anything to the soil to make it more effecient, and how come it works in greenhouses, then why can it work for phosphate which has very little benefits to soil life, then why do people do it with potash when higher potash is so detremental and soils that have no potash added are more effecient n users. can calcium play into all this and have a roll and can this extra nitrogen have a roll in making calcium soluble????

and then finally has anyone tried it??????? as stated in another post dont call it stupid till you try it in a plot. I think i am the only person on here who is trying this based on posts, where are all the RBTI thinkers at. dont you guys farm? this was practiced 60 yrs ago and then why cant anyone figure it out.

If you want 200 lbs of n available in the summer for your growing crop how much do want available for your growing soil the rest of the year??????????
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)