AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

100 lb nitrogen minimum
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 4/29/2014 06:37 (#3843032 - in reply to #3842665)
Subject: RE: 100 lb nitrogen minimum

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
your right think outside the box, i have never been in that box nor understand what goes on in that box. the thing i love about this site is there are farmers helping farmers. the key to finding a answer is to discover it yourself, maybe look at this like this, what would happen in a soil that had 100 lbs of nitrogen in it all year long or how would that 100 lbs of nitrogen help reactions or help decomposition. forget about it leaching away, were not going tofigure it out till that is dropped. people now use stabilizers for nitrogen, my question is why when they can be made in the soil, so how do we do that, then what can happen with this soil. brad referred to eating a steak and pepsi but not living on that alone. alot of the farmed ground has one application of n per year and then nothing the rest of the year, what does that do to the soil system and how can that be balanced.

not to upset anyone but if i just post the answer thats not learning, thats just talking. also i may not know the answer and group discovery of a better way is what ag talk is all about in my opinion so post away cause there is no dumb thoughts, we learn from every post.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)