AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Syngenta's 3122 trait
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

illinicornfarm
Posted 4/23/2014 11:27 (#3831951 - in reply to #3820855)
Subject: RE: Syngenta's 3122 trait

So i will be planting Duracade this year... just so you know what side i am on. Funny thing is that the local buyer sent out a letter saying no way to Viptera and Duracade. When I told him I was selling some where else he had a different tune. He mentioned that they had a dozen samples tested by two places in the US and they were 100% clean of Viptera.... They then sent those exact samples to China. Big Surprise here... wait for it.... 6 had Viptera!! Do you think the Chinese even tested them or just sent back results???

They Chinese government is protecting their farmers at home and controlling prices. They are also mad that we have two of their people in jail here for trying to steal corn genetics. They hold approval of a few gmo traits so that they can play games. They are not dumb people, they see us run scared at their every whim and they are more than happy to see how we react.

Duracade is here to stay. Root worms have figured out the old technology. Pioneer and Monsanto have Duracade research lisc. from Syngenta and will have the trait in their corn as soon as they possible can...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)