AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Good Job Bashing A Man In His 70's
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

00rooster
Posted 4/17/2014 16:07 (#3822051 - in reply to #3821650)
Subject: RE: Good Job Bashing A Man In His 70's

I guess I don't even understand the OP's point in the original post. Go back and read it for what is actually said...its nonsensical. I'm sure that there are plenty of the older generation who want to give 'at-a-boys to him for taking the young lion down a peg or two, but there wasn't much in it that made sense. All I got from it was "Look what I did!!"...ROAR!!! while he stroked his mane talking about growing form 35 acres to 1000. While that might be a commendable achievement...what is he trying to say?? That his son...who he was supposed to teach, train, and prepare to take over can't do that? What does that say about himself? And why would you embarrass your child like that in public? What does that say about him?

Then he goes off on a bizarre rant about demanding that the product you ordered shows up on time and is actually the product you ordered? That's too much to ask? What kind of standards does he have for such things? I ordered 8771 seed and you brought me 7781 seed...ehhh...close enough.... I'm freaking meticulous as hell when it comes to seed, I even demand to see the actual warm/cold germination tests every year.

Lastly he goes off on PROFIT...which kept getting capitalized, which apparently means something...don't know what.

All in all, its just a post that means nothing. Just someone getting on their high horse, in another day it will be off the first page and nobody will ever think about it or see it again. If farmers had to do the physical work now that was necessary 30 years ago this 70 year old would NEED his young son(and grandsons) to keep farming. I don't hear him complaining about that. Bulk fill planters/fertlizers/chemicals save one hell of a lot of work/time. Some people just like to do things the hard way because it makes themselves feel superior....there is virtue in suffering...dontcha know.

Edit: Now after I read a link to another post by the same name, this was nothing more than a troll post to begin with. That is why it makes no sense. And for those who gave the 'at-a-boys(mostly likely the older guys), you just been PUNKED. You actually applauded someone who was mocking you. The "Dad" that he pretended to be was a caricature of what he sees here on this website. Moving along...nothing to see here.

Edited by 00rooster 4/17/2014 16:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)