AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My son has a lot to Learn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

rupert
Posted 4/16/2014 22:39 (#3821065 - in reply to #3820564)
Subject: RE: My son has a lot to Learn

IA
lawfarms - 4/16/2014 19:10

KOQ - 4/16/2014 19:08

55 years and 1000 acres is an accomplishment

but come on dude

its not really setting the world on fire

there are many others that have put together more, with less, in half the time

as for the 80's comment, ummmm, farming is a business. yes a family farm and growing up in rural america is a livestyle. but farming is a business. and with all business comes cycles and sometimes bad eras and even bad decisions. many other industries and people have lived thru as bad or worse. its part of doing business whether you are a farmer, small business owner, or big corporation. FYI hes not the only one that made it thru the 80's, and there are many that did and now run 10-20K with a 1/4 to 1/2 of it owned.

not to mention this guy is in NWIA. are you kidding me, some of the better ground in the world. hes hardly had it rough

IMO this guy is more arrogant than the son he is trying to berate

All from a guy who won't show his name or location or an email.

To the admin of agtalk: A guy Can't post in the "new boiler room" or Cafe without name and location but its ok to in crop talk? What is good for one part of agtalk is good for all.

To the dad - good job.

To the son - your lucky you get to spend time with your dad and he's smarter then you think. You won't realize it till he's gone.

The OP is a sham lawfarms but im sure you already knew that. The "new boiler room" is such a success they should model everything after that. Brilliant
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)