AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wow, DIdn't see that coming
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Funacres
Posted 4/15/2014 22:39 (#3818953 - in reply to #3817148)
Subject: RE: Wow, DIdn't see that coming

Texas

Some folks don't want the local preacher to make any money either.  They think he should barely make do and his family should live a meager existance.  Pay a preacher a little bit above the bare minimum and listen to the gossip crank up. 

But he better have the finest of clothes to wear when he marries or buries the family members or he isn't doing his job like he should.

I like to have the dealer be able to respond with the best equipment or training when my stuff is down in the field.  I also like to have them equiped with a spacious shop and qualified mechanics when I take something in to be repaired.  I will go out of my way to avoid a shop that looks to cramped or financially challenged.   

I had a local tire man out to "rescue" me from the side of the road a few days ago.  He shows up in a new diesel truck with a top of the line tire bed on it and is sporting a safety reflective vest while he changed the tire.  I paid the same price for the service call that anyone else would have charged, and I didn't care one bit whether he was "making too much money" or not.  I just enjoyed the great service he was able to provide because he had invested in good equipment for the job. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)