AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wow, DIdn't see that coming
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 4/15/2014 11:56 (#3817630 - in reply to #3817148)
Subject: RE: Wow, DIdn't see that coming

East Central, Nebraska
It's that way everywhere. Whenever I buy something Decent i have to feel bad about it. I know landlords that don't rent to me because they think I have enough because I occasionally upgrade equipment, nothing I have is new. It drives me crazy. I go out and bust my ass farming and working a side job while the neighbor just farms and the guy that rents the land feels bad for him. It gets old. I don't excessively spend money, I don't really have much but what I do have I got from working a little harder than the other guy and I constantly get punished for it. I stick every dime I make back into my operation and that's what I get. I know where your coming from.

I personally could care less what the guy selling to me has or not, he has to be most competitive, and if he can do that then I am shorting myself by not buying from him or her by judging them. Honestly if a salesman pulls in my yard in a pos vehicle I get a little nervous. As for the farmer maybe he just doesn't like the position you put him in. If I have told a salesman no several times i get furious when they show up unannounced when I am busy doing something. It gets old pretty quick. Maybe your time would be better focused on another potential customer.

I love the car though, my favorite movie quote of all time, "you think you hate it now, wait til you drive it".

Edited by caseihfarmer 4/15/2014 11:57
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)