AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dave Hula world corn yeild record
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

D&S Farms
Posted 4/10/2014 17:46 (#3808193 - in reply to #3807519)
Subject: RE: Dave Hula world corn yeild record

Marion, Ohio
Ive been using the Biovante products for 4 yrs now. Have used Bio-gold for 3 years on corn and beans. Seen some great responses with it on corn and beans but have also seen no yield increases also. Its too pricey for me when results are mixed. I dont believe in skimping on N when it comes to corn. I quit using headline on corn and switched to their Elixor fungicide. I apply it with my sidedress and have had great results with it everytime. Last year I split a field last year, half with Elixor and half without. I started picking the fungicide half first. Once I got over into the untreated side of the field the combine was black after an hr of running. There was a 6 bu average increase with the fungicide and no ariel application fee. So its a no brainer for me. I still use headline on beans to have a diff mode of action from year to year. Their PGR (Motiv) is a cheap product that works great! I use it on all of my bean acres. As with all products try a little bit on your farm and see what comes of it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)