AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble experts I need advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

hwdcne
Posted 4/5/2014 18:49 (#3799168 - in reply to #3799118)
Subject: RE: Trimble experts I need advice

Soutwest Ks.

The hydraulic line that feeds the pwm valves tees off and goes to each one.  I guess I would call it a common flow.  This planter is set up with two rate control modules, 1 rate and section control module and one module that reads seed drop.  I was going back over the wiring and the tech did not have the serial numbers in sequence on the vaves.  I don't think that the modules are even identified correctly in the FMX.  I thought once I could get things spinning I could quickly figure out the sequence of the module hookups.  I have set the implement up for switch and the monitor does give me the option to calibrate the switch but when I do the calibrate sequence it will tell me that it was unable to calibrate for a list of reasons.  The switch is working correctly as I checked and am getting continuity when the 3 pt. is down and no cont. when three point is up.  I have been a little reluctant to tear all the wires apart and start tracing as the tech who did a half finished job had everything tied up neatly.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)