AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

what happen to easymoneys post-landlord-rent?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

easymoney
Posted 4/2/2014 18:13 (#3792754 - in reply to #3792419)
Subject: RE: what happen to easymoneys post-landlord-rent?

ecmn
I started the topic for discussion and to see how other people do stuff but it seemed it was going to get ugly. I wasn't going to toss anyone under the bus just to defend myself just so I wouldn't be a "D BAG" lol.

I guess by now I should have known better then to talk land rent on agtalk. lol!

The land lord brought it up again and we discussed that I only want the land because THEY want to change renters and I am not making offers unless they come to me and then the current renter has to have the chance to counter offer. it sounds like it is going to stay with them for now.

I am trying to get more land. but most land I am going after is old guys not ready to retire that is 5-10+ years away.

I am sure at some point there will be some bidding against others and that is fair and where business is business.

its kind of a catch 22. "Bill" has the back 40, but it is a field I want a chance at. if I never call Bill I will never have a chance at the land. but if I call bill and ask if I can put an offer on the land when the contract is up and I become a bad guy.

oh well I will just keep waiting for the old to get older for now and just keep an ear out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)