AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble/agleader auto pilot/application install
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dodgetruck2
Posted 3/28/2014 08:32 (#3781715)
Subject: Trimble/agleader auto pilot/application install

Parker, SD
Ok, We have an Agleader insight monitor. It came with our combine and we just recently have been extending it for more uses then just a yield monitor. (planter, spraying, applicacation ect) We picked up another monitor that was Auto Pilot/RTK unlocked and have been working on getting it setup on a tractor for dry striptill. The tractor is a 9320 and we ordered a complete autopilot platform kit for this tractor. It seems to have pretty much everything for the auto pilot side included.

The only thing that seems to hold us up there is the auto pilot engage switch. Its an illuminated 2 position (on/off) switch with 6 posts (DPST if i remember right). The harness it specifys in the directs we dont have. I assume this is just and on/off power switch. Our power harness has 3 red wires Labeled A, SW Power and blank. 2 Black wires labeled B and blank. I figured that A/B are power ground for the display which we have powered up/down. Wondering how the rocker switch hooks up. The book talks about wires labelled S1 and S2 but our wires are not labelled. It says S2 to terminal 4 and S1 to terminal 5, polarity matters.

Second question I have is what do we need to hook up for a rate controller on our strip till box, its a Krause-Kuhn Gladiator with a montag dry box. There is a 3 prong twist lock connector coming out of variable drive motor. Not sure what we need to get that connected to the insight.

Any other help/info we can get on this unit would be helpful also, our dealer has no idea how it works and has kinda left us stuck with getting it setup and going. The book says absolutely nothing about any of this.

Thanks alot, if I leave anyone of you confused let me know, its alot of information.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)