AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Go Bison
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndsu84
Posted 3/23/2014 11:13 (#3770558 - in reply to #3770349)
Subject: RE: Go Bison

EC North Dakota
There is one fan in particular that really gets into it, and no he's not doing it for me, I think it's embarrassing. There are a few others who can get a bit over the top. But it's not a higher percentage than you guys have. There are idiots to be embarrassed by at every group.

As far as sellouts go, the media reported the last two seasons were sold out before the season started. I guess just because it's in the paper doesn't make it right, must be the case in your post, right? Probably not considering standing room only since they aren't available right away.

What did I post to make you think they are doing my dirty work? Get over yourselves. The Bison are a big fish in a small pond, we know that. We also know that gopher fans, isu and kstate fans all said they would crush us by as many as they choose 50 to 70 points. That's why it means so much to us when we beat 4 of you in a row. Not a fluke, not luck, and you didn't crush us.

We went to the kstate game on the fans were awesome! I spent a pile buying them drinks and them buying for us. They were respectful, intelligent about their team, and fun. But there were a few hundred ass-----s that were really losers. Did I get on their thread and cry about it??

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)