AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro 600 serial control with Versa
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 3/7/2014 12:33 (#3739397 - in reply to #3739281)
Subject: RE: Pro 600 serial control with Versa

roaming
FarmWeather - 3/7/2014 10:24

Torn,

The AgLeader approachs prompts the user for a product. In most cases the product for me is a tank mix. I can select a previously added tank mix, or create a new one using products already in the display or new products. The systems asks for the tank volume, carrier amount, then deducts volume for each product I add in the mix. The display then calculated the rates for each product based on the total volume added to the tank. I like it because If dump 5 gallons of Roundup in my tank, that is what I tell the display, then it does the math for me for all of the reports.

Ok, thanks! So if I understand you correctly, it's nearly identical to what the Pro 600/700 does.

I can select a previously added tank mix

Which is also possible in the 600/700

or create a new one using products already in the display or new products

also possible in the 600/700

The systems asks for the tank volume, carrier amount, then deducts volume for each product I add in the mix

When setting up a mix in the 600/700, you tell the display what your total mix volume is (or you can use % instead), and then how many products are in the mix. Then you select each product (including carrier) and specify the amounts of each, until you have everything added to equal your total mix volume or 100%. You can have up to 10 products in any single Tank Mix, and you can create up to 248 mixes (250 products total in the display, and you have to have at least 2 constituents to make a mix, leaving the possibility of up to 248 mixes, in theory).

The display then calculated the rates for each product based on the total volume added to the tank. I like it because If dump 5 gallons of Roundup in my tank, that is what I tell the display, then it does the math for me for all of the reports.

yes, and the same reports are available from the 600/700 (using desktop software)

Edited by torn 3/7/2014 12:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)