AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra for yield monitor in CIH 8120 or just use pro 600
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 3/4/2014 19:41 (#3733127 - in reply to #3732222)
Subject: RE: Integra for yield monitor in CIH 8120 or just use pro 600

roaming
perrymanfarms - 3/4/2014 09:55
We have traded for a Case Ih 8120 with a pro600. The 600 handles all the gauges settings yield data and guidance. We are running an Integra on our planter tractor, and I'm considering getting the kit to use the Integra for yield monitoring. I've heard the Integra is more accurate, just want some real world experience. I would still use the 600 for guidance and combine settings. Is it worth the extra trouble or should I just use the 600. Our previous combine was a 7088 with 600, and we could never keep it accurate. We would calibrate, and the next day it would be off. I should also not I use SMS basic, and have noticed files from the Integra just work like they are supposed to, and anything from FMX, 750, or pro 600 I have to assign all kinds of confusing things when loading. I'm just trying to do the best job possible with our data. Any and all opinions are welcome.
TIA

I'm not sure it would be worth the trouble to put the Integra in. The 600 or 700 is very accurate when properly calibrated (use multiple loads at different flow rates, etc) - and I'm sure the same is true for the Integra.

What kind of assignments are you talking about when reading data from a Pro 600? I never do anything except select the index.vy1 file and then click the "go" button. There is an option to skip the management tree verification - maybe you have this option unchecked? Or maybe there's something new in SMS 13 - I'm still running 12.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)