AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Problems with hydraulic flow on 9200 JD with Trimble Auto Pilot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tmrand
Posted 3/2/2014 19:42 (#3728292)
Subject: Problems with hydraulic flow on 9200 JD with Trimble Auto Pilot

Southeast Colorado
I posted this over on Machinery Talk also so if you want the full explanation check over there and search my name. However, for the quick and dirty (and so you precision experts can maybe help me diagnose this)..........I can't keep my air fan on my 1890 JD seeder at a consistent speed. It fluctuates and gradually goes down until I am forced to raise the flow on my in cab button. Even then I have to adjust my flow up dramatically with no change in the fan speed until I get high enough that the speed dramatically changes to over speed and then I adjust it down to specs. With the (new to me) 7300 planter we just bought with the Rawson hydraulic drive I would like to get this problem gone before row crop planting season arrives. A JD tech told me that when they install the JD auto steer on these tractors they have to shim something in the priority valve. My Trimble dealer didn't do this. Do you think that could be my problem?...........or do you reckon this tractor would have had trouble even without the Trimble system on it? Is it a tractor problem or a Trimble problem?

Edited by tmrand 3/2/2014 19:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)