AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MT755 ,geosteer CAN problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

deereman23
Posted 2/19/2014 20:09 (#3702449)
Subject: MT755 ,geosteer CAN problems

Bardstown,KY
I'm installing a geosteer on my 755 and can't get any CAN communication. My tractor has the translator and number is 2833405? I could be off on the number , going off the top of my head but the number in my console matches a good number in the Agleader install book. I have checked and cleaned the CAN connection on the ISO plug on the back of the tractor and checked the voltage on the yellow and Greer wires , one is around 2volts and the other around 3 volts. I've also got a amber light flashing on the geosteer the says a voltage problem. I've checked voltage at batteries and I have the same voltage at all fuses and plugs on the display harness. I even ran a different power cable to rule out something wrong with mine and made no difference.
I have the class 3 hitch enabled and get the acknowledgment screen when I start the tractor. Anybody got any ideas on where to start with finding a problem with the CAN system on the tractor. Just bought the tractor and know nothing about it , so it could be a problem on the tractor side. Anyone got any ideas on what to maybe check? Also I have the geosteer harness tee'd into the 4 pin CAN connector against the floor in the fuse panel, it appears to be the only 4 pin CAN in the fuse panel so I assume I'm hooked to the right wire.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)