AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RTX versus Paradyme
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NEILFarmer
Posted 2/17/2014 19:11 (#3697488 - in reply to #3696774)
Subject: Re: RTX versus Paradyme

Morris, IL
I have gotten the chance to compare side by side for last year and half in strip till and planting/sidedressing. Two falls and one spring. Agleader has base station on neighbor's grain leg few miles from farms. The signal is pretty even or might be little better on the agleader side. Both have had their bad days and good days but typically it caused by the WASS side of it (not enough in sight at any one time) and both are same, 95% of the time.

Now comparing a paradyme on RTK with agleader Integra and hydraulic steering to Trimble RTX with FM 750 and EZsteer is like comparing a top of the line chevy to a geo. Steering aside the integra is miles ahead of it's time, maybe hydraulic with trimble would make it better but i'm not going to find out. I have two great agleader dealers vs. one poor trimble dealer. And we have always had an agleader for data mapping anyway and like their systems. So when i finally breakdown and spend the money their will be a paradyme on this farm, cheaper signal in my case as well.

Edited by NEILFarmer 2/17/2014 19:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)