AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Liquid Control questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

4WD
Posted 2/17/2014 18:51 (#3697421)
Subject: Ag Leader Liquid Control questions

Between Omaha and Des Moines, 7 miles South of I80

Considering Direct Command CAN switch box(10 switch box ; $660) and Liquid Control module(internet price shows =$1150). I see different wire adapters/looms available for either solenoids or ball valves. (might just be 2 wire verses 3 wire and/or connector styles, too)

I may want to have a combination of Teejet 450 series ball valves (3 wire; constant 12 VDC, switched 12 VDC, ground) AND a couple solenoids (2 wire; 12 VDC and ground). The solenoids would be at the outer ends of the booms.

1. Questions: How does the Ag Leader Liquid Control module "activate" the circuit?

Do they control ground circuit (like row clutches) or is it simply controlling "switched 12 VDC"?

Note: called dealer at 4:45 pm and neither person knew for sure(both mentioned that sprayers were their weak point) So I thought I would just ask you guys.

2. Next question about pressure transducer wiring; I looks like I could easily add a couple of wires, to original deutsch plug-in at liquid module verses spending $60 for their new harness, is it that simple? or is there more to it? (see wiring photos) {probably I would use/buy a Raven pressure sensor}

Thank You

Edited by 4WD 2/17/2014 19:08

(4100503-2 _ Liquid Module _ 1150 dollars.jpg)

(4000412-6-2 _ Raven pressure cable _ 60 dollars.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 4100503-2 _ Liquid Module _ 1150 dollars.jpg (25KB - 869 downloads)
Attachments 4000412-6-2 _ Raven pressure cable _ 60 dollars.jpg (4KB - 805 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)