AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

viewing threads
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 2/5/2014 12:20 (#3664698 - in reply to #3664662)
Subject: RE: viewing threads

Southeast Wyoming

Multicolorfamily - 2/5/2014 11:03 I have always had to click on each link to view the comments for some reason yesterday I could click on the top thread and read them all Now I am back to the original way HOW DO I GET BACK! I want to see all comments on one page without clicking on each comment

Go to Message format towards the upper right of the page.  You apparently are in Threaded view.  The drop down box will give you the option of Flat, Threaded or Nested.  Either Flat or Nested will let you view them all at once.

You apparently followed a link someone posted when they were viewing in the Threaded view.  That link would have reset your Message format cookie.  You need to manually change it back.  OR, you can change it back by clicking this link and then surf from there:

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=451234&DisplayType=nested&setCookie=1

(notice that link sets your message format cookie = 1)

Edited to add, that was just a random NAT page I had a tab opened to, so I changed my message format to Nested, from my preferred Threaded.

Edited by Gary Lyon 2/5/2014 12:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)