AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere rate controller to Case
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DidSomeoneSayDonuts
Posted 1/30/2014 23:28 (#3650328 - in reply to #3649870)
Subject: Re: Deere rate controller to Case

waaaay east central Colorado
Well, for Deere, the "Rate Controller" is a separate piece of electronics that "interprets" what the display is saying to do and translates it into whatever device is being controlled (my words, so that may not be entirely accurate). Kinda what I was wondering was if there's a corollary magic electronic box from Case, or if everything is handled in the display, then straight to the device. It sounds like the Field IQ is the match to the Deere Rate Controller?

So I want to run these two fertilizer pumps from my Pro 700. Mostly I just wanna be able to change the rate manually, and document that rate change for that product without replacing more harnessing than is necessary. I can't run those two pumps VR at the same time, but could run one VR? Or with the two products both being liquid, is that something that would blow it's li'l mind? I'm not above calling my 2x2 a dry product and my in-furrow a liquid just to make things work if that would work. I've looked at Case's website to try to educate myself a little better on their products and their capabilities, but I must not be looking in the right places :(

Thanks, Torn
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)