AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

High prices (LP) are not a bad thing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Kickapoogian
Posted 1/26/2014 18:35 (#3637600 - in reply to #3637130)
Subject: Re: High prices (LP) are not a bad thing

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
ohiofarmboy1958 - 1/26/2014 15:54

we did prebought and prepayed last summer at 1.35/gal, still have a 1000gal we didn't use now company says they can't honor contract price and we can only get propane if tank is under 20%. Then you can only have 100 gal. I either need my money back or give me the rest of the propane. You can bet if the price fell to 80 cent they would not give me a rebate.Time to put in another tank enought to get thru a winter then I won't have to worry about the propane gouging.

That is such BS for them to treat you that way... I would be checking with a lawyer to see if they can get out of honoring a contract before doing anything. If that's the case I'd plaster the companies name all over the net... If they'll only give you 100 gal at a time just continue to make them do the trips... So much for a handshake, now even a contract written on a piece of paper isn't any good... ... I always thought "prepay" was meant so they could "prepay" for your amount too.. Looks like they're playing a game... As far as a person letting their company take their extra propane and replace it next summer? After reading this I wouldn't dream of it as if they happened to play with other people's prepaid money they might be under by the time it comes to "refill" the propane they borrow...
Also the Cochin Reversal Project isn't helping anyone in the US either... Starts (used to end) in Illinois and goes to Fort Saskatchewan.. Reversal starts in June of 2014 so more than 60% of Minnesota's propane will have to come from another source now...

http://www.kindermorgan.com/business/products_pipelines/cochin_open...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)