AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

High prices (LP) are not a bad thing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

NWNODAK
Posted 1/26/2014 14:42 (#3636967 - in reply to #3636830)
Subject: RE: High prices (LP) are not a bad thing

NWND
dieseldoc - 1/26/2014 12:44

Aaron SEIA - 1/26/2014 12:30

I'm not hoarding, nor was I ever. 500 gallon tank that ran out yesterday. Currently 58 degrees with 3 heaters running. No one is going to hoard LP even at the summer price of $1.30 that I paid for my first tank. Second tank was at $1.65 6 weeks ago. I was ok with $1.65 as my "stupid tax" for not pre paying with money I didn't have. At $6 they are going to learn quickly how many people won't buy a gallon. It's got to get under $2.75 before I'll unplug the heaters. I'd like you to come to my house, stand in front of me, my wife, and my 3 small kids and tell me that my house is unnecessarily demanding LP.

What it does have me doing is exploring ways to heat without LP. Heat pump makes the most sense for me. When my plumber gets done thawing the pipes of those who didn't hoard LP, we'll discussing pricing, etc

AaronSEIA

Edit: removed bad attitude. Do apologize to those who saw.

I am with you. I am trying to figure out a way to keep my kids warm and come up with the extra money to heat my grandmothers house because there is no way she can afford these prices. My house will go without before I let her go without heat

Aaronseia and dieseldoc. Are you guys able to get lp? Or are you just being stubborn because of price? If you guys have kids in cold weather, please please just order lp and figure out how to pay later if thats what you need to do. If you as an adult wanna be cold go ahead but please get some fuel and keep the kids warm.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)