AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

All the complaining about high lp prices
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

m3farmer
Posted 1/26/2014 12:22 (#3636642 - in reply to #3636103)
Subject: Re: All the complaining about high lp prices

SW Minnesota, Lyon County
Seems like a few people have the "answer" to most problems. I wish I was as intelligent as they are...always have the simple solution to the problem. Nobody saw this thing with LP coming. It's kinda hard to plan for a disaster that no one saw coming. Maybe the livestock producers should've had more corn contracted so when the price went up they were covered? Isn't that the same damn thing!!! I'm not going to be bashing the livestock producers when they are making a decent profit and I'm struggling to break even on corn. I've got better things to do than complain about everybody else! As far as having enough on hand for the winter, I think if I told my supplier that I wanted enough tanks (their tanks) to last me all winter, they would laugh me out of the office. I could, and probably will, buy my own larger tank in the near future, but that's closing the barn door after the horse is out. We all learn from the past. And I'm not complaining about the price. Sure it's hard to swallow, but I will be thankful if we can continue to get LP to heat our home. I will pay what I need to pay to do that. Some aren't that fortunate and will have a very hard time making things work when their heating costs go up by four or five times.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)