AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is inflation on our doorstep?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

OldMcdonald
Posted 1/17/2014 11:38 (#3611328 - in reply to #3610913)
Subject: RE: Is inflation on our doorstep?

Napanee, Ontario
wow.

so everything is hunky dory and no big deal. I don't even know where to begin on that, but i'm not going to. I will comment on this tho:

"The Fed will successfully unwind QE without serious damage to the economy, the program will be viewed as a limited success."

Oh ya? hows that? So who's going to buy the bonds the Fed is currently buying (half of US bonds traded daily), when they are no longer buying? What will happen to the 17 trillion and the accompanying interest on it that will skyrocket when those said bonds don't find buyers?

Did you ever think that maybe there is a VERY REAL PROBLEM when every central bank in the world is buying their nations bonds to avoid worldwise soverign default??

You know, your willful ignorance - and that's exactly what it is, because you don't seem like an un-intelligent person - that ignorance is exactly what is wrong with your country today, and why theives that continue to rob your citizens keep getting voted into power. In short, it's your kind of thinking that has allowed the mess that everyone is in today to prevail.

That may seem harsh, but I beleive i have a protty good character assement of you in just the limited exchages iv'e seen you make with me and others on here, so i really don't have a problem voicing it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)