AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is inflation on our doorstep?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 1/17/2014 09:47 (#3611002 - in reply to #3610516)
Subject: RE: Is inflation on our doorstep?

I think the IMF is priming the pump for a worldwide wealth tax, all at the same time. 

We talked about this last year during the Cyprus fiasco and how this had already been discussed and was documented in several policy papers and actual govt. documents talking about it. 

This was one of the key threads last year discussing this and one of the finest discussions I think we ever had on Market Talk. A few links are in this post as well but I did not check if they were still working.

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=377977

If they are talking about it quietly you know they will try it.

How ticked off is the world going to be if they try it everywhere at once ?

My thought is rather than taking money directly they may print new or universal currency. Say tomorrow you are only allowed to exchange so much old currency for new. Deposits are automatically converted and cash conversions are limited. That hammers everybody including the Bank of Sealy folks.  

I will copy and paste what I wrote in the above thread because I think it is important to understand and revisit. It has already happened in the past and they are capable of such chicanery within the US.

My Dad told the story of being stationed in Korea and being paid in military scrip. It was colored military money. Of course the locals had ways to counterfeit and use it too mainly because their native currency was worthless.  It got to the point a change had to be made. So the word came out new blue scrip was going to be used. (I don't remember if it was red to blue or blue to red the idea is the same) The locals were in a panic at the locked gates begging GI's to exchange their red scrip for the new blue scrip. They were offering huge haircuts like offering to give a GI  50 or 75 out of a hundred to change their money. The old was going to soon be worthless and they needed the new scrip to buy things. The catch was a GI could only exchange so much scrip.

The locals needed the scrip for currency as the yuan was so worthless it took huge basketful's to buy a few simple items. It was so worthless that when transported on trucks if some blew off nobody bothered to pick it up. 

The same could happen again here. I'm not an advocate of burying in the back yard. However there is no way they can physically turn every square foot of earth over 100ft deep to find every bit of treasure that determined people have stashed over the last couple hundred years. The way to draw it back into the system is to limit the amounts that can be used in transactions to some ridiculously low number or by going to all plastic money via cards, or by using new different printed money with limits on the amounts of old that can be exchanged for new. 

Not only do you need to think about how to protect yourself you need to understand how they will do anything to avoid taking their losses that they have created. No matter what, they aim to steal our money (which is actually our labor)  the question is who will step up and stop this.

I think it is pretty incredible and quite impressive looking at the thread from last year just how sharp the participants here on Market Talk are. (I'm excluding myself as I don't consider myself nearly as on top of this as many others here.)

The fact that so many of us could see then what was going on and what is to come and yet here we are a year later and the policy people and government functionaries are still struggling to understand what is going on.

Certainly makes you think this is all planned in a larger scheme, hard to believe so many in command could be so blind and uninformed.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)