AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2 questions on AgLeader Displays
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 1/17/2014 06:22 (#3610526 - in reply to #3605335)
Subject: Re: 2 questions on AgLeader Displays

Missouri
tedbear - 1/15/2014 08:11
The current version for an Integra is 4.5, but I'm told that 5.0 will be out for Spring. I believe there will be some enhancements (among other things) to make switching varieties within a field somewhat easier. This has been a point of confusion for some new users.

5.2 is due out in Feb. It has revamped the display to make the interface look like the Compass. It also includes Task Controller support for ISOBUS planting applications.
It has changed the way operating configurations are loaded. In effect, they have separated the configuration selection from the grower/farm/field from the actual operation configuration. It is difficult to explain, but I will try.

Now it is in two separate steps. First, you select your configuration. This is the equipment configuration we are all familiar with programming on the wrench screen. It is now possible to simply select "guidance", such that is possible to use the display simply for guidance, without programming a configuration for that purpose, at all.
Now, "operational instances" are instead, "events". You could move your implement from one field to another without changing the configuration. You just change the "event". Growing season/grower/farm/field/product information is all selected in "event" selection.

Sometimes I think the Ag Leader people are lonely, and change things just to generate phone calls.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)