AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I feel like Syngenta is getting a free pass
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/15/2014 22:58 (#3607404 - in reply to #3607355)
Subject: Re: I feel like Syngenta is getting a free pass

Buxton ND
Yes it matters,if China doesn't unload that ship,and the ship gets peddled to country X near by,that has PRIOR booked corn,those bushels will most likely go against those prior bookings. Those prior booking are hedged (bought by commercials) to country X so commercials will UN-hedge (sell) those bushel. Commercial selling as producers sell pressures the market when the funds are not there to buy.

If the grain company gets hurt peddles corn,paying what-ever shipping cost involved,I dont think their gonna just eat it,but pass those cost down the food-chain to us producers with wider basis.

As Ioway points out the person to blame is the one you see in the mirror. NOT being a smart pants here just stating a fact. END OF AUGUST ZCH traded OVER $5,read back to posts in the time frame will help you become a better marketed..................... End of August "most" had a pretty fair idea what there corn crop was right ? You can still keep your self's happy and put it "in da bins" but just sell some of it for March or July
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)