AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2 questions on AgLeader Displays
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KOQ
Posted 1/14/2014 21:02 (#3604341)
Subject: 2 questions on AgLeader Displays

1. When updating firmware on displays, do they need to be connected to modules like clutches, OT2+, direct command, etc? I remember a thread from earlier this year about someone that updated firmware and something went haywire with one of the modules, only difference is they werent hooked to the display at update time. Also what version do I need to be on with Integra. Is the new update bug free?

2. Toying with the idea of getting a second display. Current is Integra with pretty much all the unlocks, used for planting, spraying, harvest, random tillage, spread fert. Would I be disappointed in a Versa? Also, if I were to go the Integra route, and used it as the harvest display, will variety tracking still work even if it doesnt have multiproduct unlock but fields were planted with Integra that did have that unlock? Also, how easy is it to move files around, as one display would probably stay docked in one tractor 24/7 for spraying and planting. The other would float for harvest, random tillage, spread fert.

Thoughts

Edited by KOQ 1/14/2014 21:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)