AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gulke must have been WRONG?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jamie2004
Posted 1/10/2014 16:05 (#3592968 - in reply to #3592822)
Subject: Re: Gulke must have been WRONG?

Rockford, IL
Long term still bearish but as we all know markets move up and markets move down. When we made the determination to get out of our hedges it did not mean that we had turned bullish. It simply meant that we felt that we were coming to a range bound time frame where the markets were looking to buy time until it knew more and gave a more distinctive direction. We told people that we felt it was not necessary to fight the volatility and uncertainty of the channel and we may sit aside for awhile to determine when we wanted to get back into the market. We are still bearish as we have been for some time but that does not mean things/events that could buck the trend cannot be managed differently if it is warranted. I will more than likely continue to provide ammo to shoot down bullish sentiment. I saw a thread on here earlier after the report that said we were going to $5 and to hold on. That scares me. What happened today could certainly delay the markets making another leg down and trust me I am happy about that. Will 2013 yields and production change again? No....but that does not mean that "production" could not creep back into future Quarterly Stocks Reports. To me that number had a lot to do with the move today. That concerns me because that can be fluid moving forward. If I have a change in my thinking I am sure you will all see it in my rhetoric.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)