AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

from below , BAD press
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

AgTech
Posted 4/16/2008 12:31 (#359260)
Subject: from below , BAD press

Ppeople People...when did your grandpa come out of the
grave & take the last brain out of Your head ?

Yep...pro-farmer is mostly right as far as I can tell..the truth is usually in the middle....
Corn isnt the cause, but energy prices are as someone posted ...
Corn is no longer just a food ingredient. Its common sense. Subsidies need to disappear ASAP. Farmers, Corps..bear Stearns,,all of it.

Dammit Dudes..........I can hardly stand driving down the road anymore. God Forbid a poplar, Eastern Red Cedar, mulberry bush has managed to escape the plethera of chemicals gracing its struggling leaves..as if it possibley
might shade a single corn stalk more than 3 minutes of a day...it gets chopped down. The creeks and ditches are all being pushed in for the mighty corn crop. Its as if WE farmers might end up on food stamps if we dont get every square inch planted. Must be the stress of buying $ 4000 to 8000 / per acre ground. ( Or not selling it ).

Its pathetic to see a hawk trying to hunt from atop a spindly weed that elevates him a few inches above the ground since the nearest tree
is counties away now. Hawks kill rodents. Oh thats right we have chemicals for that...so no need I guess.

So the next time ya think the un-informed urban public is being misled by the media, consider that all they have to do is drive by and see what your doing to the environment.

Dont even get me started on the misguided practice of TILING. Geeee...can you say drought ???????

" Be a friend to nature....not a freak of " Me 1995

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)