AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven Envizio Pro and Viper Pro As-Applied files
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Marlhauler
Posted 1/9/2014 21:08 (#3590877 - in reply to #3582772)
Subject: Re: Raven Envizio Pro and Viper Pro As-Applied files

Vicksburg MI 49097
rmolitor - 1/7/2014 10:35

Hi all. My name is Ryan Molitor and I am the Marketing and Communications Manager here at Raven. It is obviously troubling for us to hear this regarding our data management capabilities. We pride ourselves on the service and support we provide to our customers and want you to know that we do everything we can to bring a resolution to the issues you may be facing. While I don't have the in-depth technical knowledge or details on how we can improve on this, I can work with our team here internally to try to bring some resolution to this. We will be pulling a team internally together to discuss the issues and what our steps are moving forward to correct them. In the meantime, I would sincerely appreciate any additional details you can provide me regarding the issues and challenges you face with regards to data management, including improvements to our handling of it. My contact information is listed below, feel free to reach out to me in whatever way is most convenient for you. We appreciate your business and valued insight.
Ryan Molitor
Marketing and Communications Manager
Raven Industries
(605) 335-0179
[email protected]

If some one from Timble ever comes on this Web site and tries to help users and customers of their Products I will have a heart attack and Drop Dead!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)