AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Precision Ag Repair Charges
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Canucker
Posted 1/8/2014 15:34 (#3586772 - in reply to #3586329)
Subject: Re: Precision Ag Repair Charges

How long does phone support get included for free? And what are the limitations? If you bought an EZ-Guide 500 EZ-Steer from me 4 years ago and you want me to walk you through an install over the phone when you buy a new tractor from another dealer, is that still included? Or if you bought a system from the competition to save $57 then call me because they don't know anything, is that free as well?

Some support should be included, absolutely. We include the phone support package as a throw-in to anyone buying a new system. You're going to have questions on new stuff, that's expected. We're here to help. But there has to be a line somewhere. An issue I have with free support is that it doesn't promote ownership. Many customers don't bother to learn their own system because the moment they have a problem they just call and I solve it for them. If they have to pay for that, they would try to learn it themselves, and end up with a better understanding of the system and in many cases get more value for what they already own.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)