AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven 440 to Integra
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KMech
Posted 1/6/2014 18:34 (#3580614 - in reply to #3580470)
Subject: Re: Raven 440 to Integra

Missouri
You will program a full configuration on the Integra. Instead of using "DirectCommand-Liquid" as the controller, you will program a serial rate control.

If you already have the app rate module, you can get into this for (I believe) less than a hundred bucks.

It will log everything. It will log as applied rate, target rate, and it when you turn sections off on the Raven, it will pass that information to the integra, and it will stop mapping coverage on that boom. It will allow you to produce maps, and smart reports of your application.

In effect, the serial rate control method will give you every feature of a complete Direct Command installation, with one single exception. It will not give you automatic swath control, booms will still need to be toggled manually on the 440, but if you only have a few boom sections, and you use the map as a guide, you will be surprised how easy this is. Plus, if you turn a boom off, and forget to turn it back on, your map will show you that skip, instantly.

Ted will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure autoswath is the only feature present in Direct Command that you cannot also do with serial control.

If you have only one display, serial control with the raven does preserve the option of concurrent operations. If the display must be used elsewhere, the NH3 bar can still be run "old school" style with the raven.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)