AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven 440 to Integra
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NEILFarmer
Posted 1/6/2014 18:04 (#3580470 - in reply to #3580081)
Subject: Re: Raven 440 to Integra

Morris, IL
Thanks Ted,

Couple questions. When i create this configuration is their something for the actual implement or is it all just for the 440? Or does it know the boom width out of the Raven and figure the width and map it? Does it talk if i'm using the three boom switches or just master? And is it mapping the actual rate or Integra set rate?

I found this on the Raven site, pretty much exactly what you said already. http://dealer.agleader.com/kbp/index.php?View=entry&EntryID=950

I also found this on making the configuration. http://dealer.agleader.com/kbp/index.php?View=afile&CategoryID=870&...

About the rate control. Is their a quick way to adjust rates for test plots and such? I mean with raven i could change rate 2 on the go and flip it on the end for test plots and such. Can i still do that without screwing things up or is their quick rate adjustments on the Integra? I know from running relatives Integra with direct command their is same deal on Integra, rate 1 and rate 2. Is their basically a screen on Integra just like relative direct command one where it has tank left, two rates and such? I've been looking through agleader site for a screen shot with no luck.

I would likely be switching to direct command for NH3 in year or two and this will probably be last year with this sprayer so just don't want to spend the money/time getting it setup perfect for one years use. But anyway, sounds like something i really need to get all setup and make sure it's working right. Sounds like a lot to make sure it's working correctly.

Thanks again Ted,

Edited by NEILFarmer 1/6/2014 18:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)