AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven 440 to Integra
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NEILFarmer
Posted 1/6/2014 11:18 (#3579158)
Subject: Raven 440 to Integra

Morris, IL
What is the best way to get an Integra to map data based on what a Raven 440 is doing? This would be a situation where 440 will be used for sidedress NH3 and Spraying in same tractor. I was looking around on agleaders knowledge base site and looks like their are few different option, serial control and just data logging. The serial control looks the easiest i think, not really sure. But the way they draw it out i would just need the 4000309-6 and 4000318-3 to go along with the app rate module i already have. http://dealer.agleader.com/kbp/index.php?View=afile&CategoryID=704&... In that situation i would leave everything in tractor when switching implements. Hook up the right implement, change the 440 settings and whatever is needed on Integra. Just wondering if this sounds right and how exactly that works when setup this way? Do i change rates on Integra or Raven? Do i still use the 440 for valve shutoff? Will it map correctly when i bring map into SMS? Do i still feed Raven radar speed or will it get GPS from Integra which also happens to be getting GPS from a FM750 on RTX. I know direct command would work better for this but just not wanting to spend that kind of money right now, sprayer will probably change next year and NH3 might as well. Thanks in advance guys.

Edited by NEILFarmer 1/6/2014 11:20
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)