AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do I need
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

gemarsh
Posted 1/5/2014 10:15 (#3575122 - in reply to #3574887)
Subject: Re: What do I need

Central NE

magnumman - 1/5/2014 08:01 If only planting 1 hybrid then you will not need multi-product unlock You will have 2 problems when putting clutches on this planter

1. the row configuration complete shifts around when going from beans to corn, I cant exactly remember but I think on row 1 on beans turns into row 4 on the corn configuration, the only to get around this is to have a adapter harness made to plug and unplug when going from beans to corn (at the module)

2. Ag Leader does not have separate shut offs for the different lengths (the front vs rear rows) so most guys will pick the middle for the there shut off measurement. With that said in the headlands the front rows will over plant and the rear row will leave a skip.

I plant on 15" centers for corn also so that is one problem out of the way.

I was hoping to use this harness configuration, just swap it from front to back, so the 8 row unit harness is in the front and the tag along harnesses controlling the 7 units on front toolbar would control the 7 units on the back of the white planter. It helps having a Ag Express store in town. For the cost of a 12pak, I could have Bill come out and measure what I need and modify agleaders harnesses, or have them make me a custom harness.

If I don't need multi product unlock, how do I setup/assign the drives to switches? That is one of the things the Integra manual is pretty vague about, is assigning switches.   

Edited by gemarsh 1/5/2014 10:39

(harness.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments harness.jpg (46KB - 50 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)