AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do I need
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

CornfedHusker
Posted 1/4/2014 22:28 (#3574315 - in reply to #3573578)
Subject: Re: What do I need

Nebraska
To answer your question, yes the multi-product unlock is "all" you'd need....that is to manually use switch 1 for front and switch 2 for the back or whatever. However this will cause other issues with hybrid mapping etc.

Agleader will never allow rate to act as a section. In otherwords they won't shut off a hyd drive automatically when you hit a previously covered area. (I'm talking with out re-engineering with relays and using expensive modules in a non supported way)

Even adding clutches to your planter adds a whole new challenge. you can't set a "delay" for the front independently from the back. so you either need to set timings at the rear of the machine and have alot of overlap. or set to the middle of the machine and kinda "split the difference".
I wonder if putting clutches only on the front would produce a desirable result. It would achieve the result of stopping most of the overplanting while you just have to lift the planter when the back gang gets close to the endrows. when you only wanted to run the rear you can just flip off every other switch and the front will stop; planting anyway the drive will continue to run. Hmm well running that through my head also has its issues......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)