AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PP YieldSense, Deere, or Insight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

abaum565
Posted 1/3/2014 07:28 (#3569398 - in reply to #3568252)
Subject: Re: PP YieldSense, Deere, or Insight

Central WI
There is so much talk about "stealing data" going on. I am not sure if it's hearsay/gossip "well I heard this". You have to have some common sense about it. If you are smart enough to figure out that they CAN possibly access your data via the space on the cloud that you bought, then you are smart enough to not upload you data to the cloud space that they talk so much about.

It would take a pretty hefty team of programers to sit in front of screens all day just to single out your specific yield data just to say "gotcha". Not to mention if you think being connected to the interwebs at the same time your using your 20/20 stuff and the "programers" stealing your live data, you'r nuts! The easiest way they can access your data is if you upload it to the precision cloud space, and I think that is pretty well understood by everyone on here.

Use your Precision stuff the way it was meant to be and don't worry about it. If your worried about them taking data, DON"T UPLOAD IT! You can keep your data on your office desktop and back it up to a external drive if you are worried about losing it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)