AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra for 28 application
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/2/2014 12:05 (#3566789 - in reply to #3566482)
Subject: RE: Integra for 28 application

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Auggy - 1/2/2014 09:02

Currently use a Raven with 3 sections to control side dressing of 28%. Can anyone tell me what I need to perform everything with my Integra that was previously used on our sprayer? (should have all the required unlocks) I believe I'll need a module of some sort and a direct command box along with whatever I need to plug into the section control valves if that is possible? Thanks.

If the Integra was used on a sprayer you would have the modules that you need. Possibly these are not available for the new situation. There are some choices. In the tractor you would need a display cable for the Integra, You would also need an Auxiliary Input Module and a separate switchbox or the newer switchbox from Ag Leader that contains the Auxiliary Input module circuitry inside it. You would need a Liquid Product Control module as well. The ones from the sprayer would be fine if they are available.

There are some choices for wiring this altogether. Ag Leader has a Raven replacement cable that ties the modules together in the cab and ends up in a 16 Pin AMP connector that will mate with the original 440/450 console cable. This would allow you to use the existing Raven cables out to the flowmeter, control valve, ON/OFF valves etc.

Another route would be to replace the Raven cables with Ag Leader cables completely. This would allow the Liquid module to be mounted outside the cab on the implement. There are some advantages/disadvantages to each approach. The choice of wiring depends on several factors such as whether this tractor will be used with other implements etc.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)