AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dawn 2x2 and DB44
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

joeatdawn
Posted 1/1/2014 17:19 (#3564549 - in reply to #3564169)
Subject: Re: Dawn 2x2 and DB44

That is correct, guys. You are referring to the model CFX. It is designed to be relatively easy to fit on the Bauer planters and is plug and play on the NT planters. You will still have to shift those rows back a bit and use a different mounting configuration on those rows.

The unit will be available in either a simple remotely controlled system or as an automatic depth control device that will integrate with the other Dawn automatic down pressure products.

It has a unique feature of being a hybrid between a single and double disk.

It utilizes the same RFX actuator that is used on the row unit so it makes service very simple. Dry or liquid.

It will run up to 4.5" deep and puts a maximum force of 400 lbs on the ground.

These units are going to clients for the first time this spring. I can't take more orders but I can out your name on a list if there is a cancellation. Because it is the first year for the product we will only sell a limited number.

Here is a video of me talking about the product

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPJ1JwUHXw4&sns=em

The final product will be slightly different from what is shown here. It needed to be modified to fit different planters and lower the price point. All of the functionality has been maintained and the production design is beautifully simple.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)