AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Septic tank additives
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Case IH 9390
Posted 12/30/2013 18:45 (#3558983 - in reply to #3558058)
Subject: RE: Septic tank additives

North Central Iowa, Humboldt County
Here's an explanation for a couple of you. I have a riser that normally has a rock above it for easy location but when I had it pumped a couple of years ago I never got it put back. Plan b is it is 11 footsteps from the corner of the front steps and 11 footsteps from an old maple tree. Well we sided the house and covered over the door and so we didn't need the steps so we moved them. The tree died and so we took it down and my wife filled in the depression with dirt and seeded it. I burnt a couple of tree and thawed the ground but I got tired of probing so started with the backhoe which then broke the clay tile riser off. I ran water out the outlet and it took it good so that's not a problem. I think the solids got up to the outlet and plugged it which then backs up in the basement.

The septic tank man was on vacation so when I got a hold of him he was going to get one of his guys to handle the job but guess what I never heard back from him so lined up someone else.

I put a dual walled piece of tile to bring It to the surface which will get cut off level with the ground once it settles.

Does any of this sound like it could happen in below zero weather?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)