AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Shop Exhaust fan?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 12/28/2013 13:12 (#3553000 - in reply to #3552574)
Subject: RE: Shop Exhaust fan?

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
Here is what I use, nothing fancy but also cheap. I'd love to have a air filter system in the shop especially when I'm welding but try to limit my heavy welding until days I can open the overhead doors. I never let tractors run very long in the shop, I don't want that exhaust smoke on my ceiling or walls. I do have a tractor hooked up to a generator that stays in the shop but that is hooked up to a exhaust hose all the time if running.

I'm using a 18" variable speed Multi-fan that is mounted on an interior wall that goes to my cold storage. I didn't want outside winds blowing into my shop even though it does have louvers. I can variable speed the fan and have it set up to runs any where from 5 minutes up to 30 minutes or have it locked on always until I shut it off. I do have to open a window to get enough fresh air in, it sucks a lot of air.

I'm using an old IH 560 on my generator and it will warm up the shop 4-5 degrees even with my fan on full speed and a window cracked open 6 inches in cold outside weather.

(083.jpg)

(084.jpg)

(085.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 083.jpg (75KB - 202 downloads)
Attachments 084.jpg (81KB - 184 downloads)
Attachments 085.jpg (70KB - 175 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)