AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

semi tire changing tool?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

durallymax
Posted 12/15/2013 12:43 (#3520426 - in reply to #3520060)
Subject: Re: semi tire changing tool?

Wi

a4t-1600 - 12/15/2013 08:54 we buy ours from a tire supply place it starts with a M but thats all I remember lol----------------------local parts places like napa and the like will sell you old hard stale stuff in my area so we stick where we know the stuff is a little fresher .Our local tires shops arent even remotely competitive and we got set up with michelins program which allows us a higher grade tire for the same money as we paid local for second line.The only deal is we still buy from the dealers locally they are just paid from michelin direct

x2 on the Advantage program, great deal especially considering its free, you just have to sign up.  It can be a hassle with some dealers that don't know whats going on  but most of the ones authorized to sell to fleet customers are larger and know whats going on.  The two I deal with have many stores across the midwest.

Truck tires will always be cheapest though it, but ag tires and off road tires you gotta watch as the prices tend to be higher than I can get them through our Michelin ag tire dealer.

I used to work for a B/Fstone dealer and still have them do large tractor tire work for me and such but kinda feel bad I don't give them any business anymore. They loose a lot of sales to Michelin too as they are a Fendt dealer and none of the Fendt owners want big Firestones because they ride rough and don't wear well.  I see bridgestone is finally going to give Michelin some competition though which is good.  If they setup a nice program like Michelin too they may get some more of my business but I like the Michelin product better to begin with so it would take some better tires and good service to switch me back. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)