AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ag leader PF advantage
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 11/26/2013 07:12 (#3470455 - in reply to #3468845)
Subject: RE: ag leader PF advantage

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
wsf cod - 11/25/2013 14:33

I have this yield monitor I'm the combine and it has the old style memory card its pretty big can't think what its called but I got a card reader adapter for the computer. My question is what program or type of software do I need to read it? I can't ever get it to open for some reason. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I see two issues here. 1) being able to read the data into your computer 2) having a software program that can utilize the data once you are able to read it.

I believe you may have covered the first issue with the card reader adapter. If so you need a piece of software designed to work with this data. There are several. Ag Leader has their SMS program in BASIC and ADVANCED versions. You can download and try this program free for a while. If you decide you like it you can buy it.

Another option is to find someone who has this program or another program that can make yield maps with your data. They may be willing to make the maps for you for a charge.

This may be a more workable solution for you depending on how deeply you want to get involved.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)