AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agleader Direct Command Queries
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 11/25/2013 07:38 (#3468013 - in reply to #3467794)
Subject: Re: Agleader Direct Command Queries

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
AuzFarmer - 11/25/2013 02:22

The two tanks we use go through the one pump, just flick a two valves to swap between the two (one for suction line and one for agitation line). What I was wondering is because they are different sizes can the integra have two container sizez programmed for the one configuration so that when you change tanks you can flick to the second tank size, or would you just enter it manually?

I do not know of a way to have two container sizes. I believe the assumption is that you have only one tank. I haven't thought through this but possibly have the container size entered as the total of the two tanks. Then you might be able to set the low tank warning at a level where you would be warned at a fairly high level. You could use this warning to remind you to switch to the other tank. I guess it would work to have the container size entered as the size of the first tank and set the warning level at a point where you should switch tanks. I don't believe that pulling out of the second tank where the remaining tank volume actually goes negative would cause any problems.

Your volume totals should be accurate in any case.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)