AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What happened to my original greenstar display?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

srb
Posted 11/24/2013 19:19 (#3467017)
Subject: What happened to my original greenstar display?

I have an original greenstar display with sf1 and an itc. It came with a tractor I bought with an atu so I took it out of there and put it all in my planter tractor and worked great. I also put the display and itc in my sprayer that was autotrac ready and that worked great. So far so good. Then This fall I put it in our combine, an autotrac ready 9670. I just wanted the autotrac for cutting beans, wasn't worried about m aping yet. When I hooked it up to the combine it seemed to update the display and changed some things. It worked fine it just beeped at me a lot to say I didn't have a PC Card in for mapping and another was that I needed to check something for yield display or something. No big deal if you got it set up you could leave the warning up and everything would work and no beeping. I am shelling corn still and not useing it so I put it in the ripper tractor for our help to use. Here is the problem, it seems to still think it is in the combine. The same warnings come up about no PC Card for mapping and something I think about cab bus and to check wires to moisture sensor. It works fine but these warnings come up. They didn't at first when I installed it and tested it but they do now. What should I look at? Thanks SB.

Edited by srb 11/24/2013 19:21
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)