AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It IS Different this Time.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

McHusker
Posted 11/21/2013 13:27 (#3459125 - in reply to #3458539)
Subject: RE: It IS Different this Time.

Nebraska aka the boondocks
You are right, rates can not go up. The debt is at a point where that has become a mathematical impossibility. There is no contemporary situation historically. No civilization in the past had health insurance, social safety nets etc. People were treated like commodities, death was an everyday occurance, kind of like China today. We are rushing blindly into the abyss. Some people think they have it all figured out, whatever, if it comes to using my ammo and eating canned goods, I'd rather head to the heavenlies. Who would want to live in total chaos, looting, etc., etc. What many are really alluding to, but not saying is the reference to the "breakdown of 'law and order."
IMO, there are only two ways out of this. The first is a total slashing of the budget to the point the states are stuck with most of the tabs, save maybe the military, What are the odds of that??? I think we may be beyond that already but maybe not. The second is a total or partial rebasing of the currency, one in which people really didn't know it happened. How can that happen, I have no idea, LOL.. On a final note, one supposes that the "Powers that Be," actually have a plan, or that someone is capable of steering the ship, a "white knight," or even a "conspiracy in a smoky room..." The other possibility is that we are a captainless and rudderless ship destined for the ash heap, whilst most all of us are indifferent to the final destination.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)