AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NO DGPS on Case tractor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Greg in NCIA
Posted 11/20/2013 05:55 (#3456241 - in reply to #3451788)
Subject: RE: NO DGPS on Case tractor

North Central Iowa
I may be having a similar problem. I'm running an Integra and Geosteer on RTK on the Iowa CORS network. I'm using a smartphone with Lance's NTRIP software to get RTK to the Integra. According to the phone, I have plenty of satellites, I have DGPS signal, and the Integra says I have 100% RTK throughput, 100% SBAS throughput, and 100% convergence, yet I still have to wait up to 15 minutes or more to get an RTK fixed position. So far it's always come around but I've been just about ready to call AgLeader and resubscribe to their cell plan to see if it's the NTRIP software or the Integra. Last spring it only took a couple of minutes to get an RTK fix using the smartphone. I didn't use it a lot last spring as it was kind of a last ditch effort to get around the problems I was having with AgLeader's cell modem, but it worked very well for the few days I got to use it. Again this fall I don't have much troubleshooting time as it looks like the weather window is only going to be open for a couple of more days. Sorry I don't have an answer, but maybe someone else can help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)