AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do I delete linefeatures off of FM1000?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Fingers77
Posted 11/17/2013 18:39 (#3450589 - in reply to #3450399)
Subject: Re: How do I delete linefeatures off of FM1000?

Line features are accessed from the run screen. Goto the ab mapping side tab, then the swaths tab. When the page opens, there will be a tab on the top, middle right. I believe it is called features. The line features will be there. I believe if I remember correctly that the newest ones are on the top. Its been a while.

The other way to do it, if the fields are slow to load or there is a lot to do, is to unload the files. Copy all data to a thumb drive. Specifically field data. Take the tumb drive to a computer and explore the drive. Under AgGps, then Data, then you should see each of your fields in a folder, or possibly a little deeper under grower or farm.

Explore each field folder and erase the line features files from there. There are 3 files. All 3 need to be deleted. Note: if you have any additional line features in those fields, they will be deleted doing it this way also.

Once finished, go back to the FM, delete the fields from the internal drive, then re load what is on the thumb.

Easiest to do from the run screen.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)